How To Succeed In Online Cricket Betting?
Online cricket betting encompasses all types of bets. Cricket is a favored sport to bet on among punters because of the relative simplicity of the game and the innumerable matches that take place all over the world at various times of the year. Cricket betting involves betting on test matches, one-day internationals and the T-20 leagues. Along with this, the domestic matches are also a very good option for placing bets.
Cricket is a quintessentially English sport and holds a special place in the heart of the British. UK betting sites provide many kinds of betting offers and bonuses to help punters. However, to become a successful better, there are some things that you need to be aware of.
Focusing On Specific Cricket Games
Cricket betting for fun is great but there is work to be done when betting to win. You need to plan your bets properly, and this planning should be based on research. Instead of betting on multiple or random matches, it is better to focus on a few high-profile games which you can gather enough information on. A lesser number of games will allow you to get data on all the teams and give you a better chance of winning bets.
Comparing Online Cricket Betting Sites
If you are a novice, you are more likely to get lured by the tempting offers provided by the online bookmakers. However, you should never settle for the first bookmaker you come across or continue working with just one bookmaker. The offers keep on changing. Some sites give new customer betting offers which are much higher than those on other websites. This is why it is a good idea to go through multiple betting websites to check out their offers for the same bet. This will help you to reap the maximum benefit from your bet.
Doing Team And Match-Related Research
If you have chosen the game which you want to bet on, then the next step is to find out all the recent news related to both the teams. There are statistics available for all the previous matches between the two teams online. These teams can be domestic or international. You should study these stats carefully to find out the probability of either team winning.
If you want to bet safely, you can go for the team which has won more matches against the other team prior. The reason for this is that the chances of history repeating itself are higher than the probability of a lower ranked opposition winning.
You should also know the team players and bet on the best batsmen or bowlers who have preferable records. Injuries of players should be considered as well as the level of motivation. It is best to check out the form of the teams, too. You can only do so after the teams have played a couple of matches. That is why you should not bet right at the beginning of a league or a series because the odds will change frequently.
Along with team data, it is also necessary to check the weather forecast and the condition of the pitch. All these things can help you to get a better picture as to which team is more likely to win and allow you to place the bets accordingly. To get such information, you can go through online cricket blogs and websites which make predictions about the game you are planning to bet on.
This can help you to understand the public opinion on the game. You can either go with this opinion and support the popular team or you can choose to side with the underdog. The stakes are higher if you go for the second option and if you win, you can make a tidy profit.
Choosing The Right Bet
The first decision that you need to take while placing a bet is whether you want to place a bet pre-match or when it is in-play. Usually, it is better to bet after the match has started because you get to observe which team’s form is better and what the strengths and weaknesses of the individual teams are. This can give you an idea about which team and player you should bet on. The cricket betting odds should always be in your favor if you want to earn a profit without taking much risk. There are many types of cricket bets. Some of them are given below for you to check out.
Types Of Cricket Betting
- Match betting – This is a simple bet in which you bet on the team you think is going to win.
- Tied match – When you know that a match is going to get disrupted by a heavy downpour and end up in a draw, you should wager on this possibility.
- Winners – You get the option of betting on the series winner and even the outright winner of a tournament. The odds are very long because you are placing a bet before the initiation of the series or tournament.
- Toss related bets – You can place bets on who is going to win the toss. You can also predict on which team is going to bat or bowl.
- Over and under bets – This is a very easy way of winning bets. You just need to predict whether the match score is going to be over or under a certain number. This method can also be applied to a team’s innings runs or whether the score is going to be an odd or even number.
Types Of Cricket Matches
You get the opportunity to bet on many cricket matches all through the year. However, betting on high-profile tournaments like the ICC Cricket World Cup, ICC Champions Trophy and ICC T-20 World Cup is a better option. Even the Ashes and the Indian Premier League are good options for cricket betting. To find the top UK betting sites, you do not need to go anywhere else. Betting Offers Today gives you the chance to browse through all the cricket betting sites and offers on a single platform.
- William HillBet £10 Get £30 £ 40T&Cs Apply
- Grosvenor SportDouble The Odds £ 20T&Cs Apply
- BetfredBet £10 Get £60 £ 60T&Cs Apply
- LadbrokesBet £5 Get £20 £ 20T&Cs Apply
- BetVictorBet £5 Get £30 £ 30T&Cs Apply
- Coral£20 In Free Bets £ 20T&Cs Apply
- Mr.PlayBet £10 Get £10 Free £ 10T&Cs Apply
- 888sport100% Bonus Up To £100 £ 100T&Cs Apply
- William Hill Casino100% Bonus + 50 Free Spins £ 100%T&Cs Apply
- Grosvenor CasinoDeposit £20 Play With £50 £ 50T&Cs Apply
- Spin & Win Casino100% Bonus Up To £500 £ 500T&Cs Apply
- Winomania£100 Bonus + 100 Free Spins £ 100T&Cs Apply
- 888 Casino£88 Free + £100 Bonus £ 88T&Cs Apply
- Queenplay Casino£200 Bonus + 100 Spins £ 200T&Cs Apply
- PlayOJO Casino50 Free Spins £ 50 FREET&Cs Apply
- 777 Casino£200 Welcome Bonus + 77 Free Spins £ 200T&Cs Apply
- Betfred Casino100 Free Spins £ 0T&Cs Apply